Interested in knowing what shape you're in?
- Chicago-based health and data analytics company, physIQ, is studying how daily activity is related to VO2 Max
- We are recruiting healthy volunteers for a research study measuring VO2 Max in healthy individuals
- VO2 Max is a measure of how well your muscles use oxygen when you exercise. It is a measure of fitness.
- VO2Max is measured by doing an exercise test that usually costs about $200.
- Testing takes about 10 minutes of testing, but the visit takes about 60 minutes total
- Normally $200, but included without cost
- Adults aged 18+
- No known heart disease or health problems
- Participants will wear a small patch sensor and a smartwatch for 7 days
- Participants will perform 1 VO2Max Test
PhysIQ takes your privacy seriously and your information will not be shared with any 3rd parties.
If you have questions, please contact us by email at clinical@physIQ.zendesk.com or by phone at +1 (855) 919-0606.